( R Training : https://www.edureka.co/data-analytics-with-r-certification-training )
This Edureka R Programming Tutorial For Beginners (R Tutorial Blog: https://goo.gl/mia382) will help you in understanding the fundamentals of R and will help you build a strong foundation in R. Below are the topics covered in this tutorial:
2. Data types
4. Conditional Statements
Check out our R Playlist: https://goo.gl/huUh7Y
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#R #Rtutorial #Ronlinetraining #Rforbeginners #Rprogramming
How it Works?
1. This is a 5 Week Instructor led Online Course, 30 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Data Analytics with R training course is specially designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills to become a successful analytics professional. It covers concepts of Data Manipulation, Exploratory Data Analysis, etc before moving over to advanced topics like the Ensemble of Decision trees, Collaborative filtering, etc. During our Data Analytics with R Certification training, our instructors will help you:
1. Understand concepts around Business Intelligence and Business Analytics
2. Explore Recommendation Systems with functions like Association Rule Mining , user-based collaborative filtering and Item-based collaborative filtering among others
3. Apply various supervised machine learning techniques
4. Perform Analysis of Variance (ANOVA)
5. Learn where to use algorithms – Decision Trees, Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, Ensemble Techniques etc
6. Use various packages in R to create fancy plots
7. Work on a real-life project, implementing supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques to derive business insights
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
This course is meant for all those students and professionals who are interested in working in analytics industry and are keen to enhance their technical skills with exposure to cutting-edge practices. This is a great course for all those who are ambitious to become ‘Data Analysts’ in near future. This is a must learn course for professionals from Mathematics, Statistics or Economics background and interested in learning Business Analytics.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Data Analytics with R?
The Data Analytics with R training certifies you in mastering the most popular Analytics tool. “R” wins on Statistical Capability, Graphical capability, Cost, rich set of packages and is the most preferred tool for Data Scientists.
Below is a blog that will help you understand the significance of R and Data Science: Mastering R Is The First Step For A Top-Class Data Science Career
Having Data Science skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Data Analytics with R training. Check out the upgraded Data Science Course
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com or call us at IND: 9606058406 / US: 18338555775 (toll-free).